收起左侧

[英文] 《The Elvenbane 》作者: - Andre Norton & Mercedes Lackey【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-11-10 16:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Elvenbane By Andre Norton and Mercedes Lackey Chapter 1SERINA DAETH. I am—Serina Daeth. Serina clung to her name as the only thing she was still certain of the only thing the sun could not burn away from her. The sun—it was high overhead now beating down upon her trying to evaporate her. Hot—shed never been so hot. It was hard to think hard to remember that she must keep moving. She couldnt see her feet under the swollen ball of her belly—she felt them though every step an agony. But it would be worse if she stopped. Her throat and mouth were so dry there was nothing left from the dew shed drunk this morning lapping it off the rocks like an animal. I am Serina Daeth. I am— Ah gods that it should come to this.A few months ago she had been Lord Dyrans favorite. A few days ago she had hopes of hiding her pregnancy until the damned brat was delivered. She had planned to get rid of it then return to the harem to give that bitch Leyda Shaybrel exactly what she deserved. She couldnt have told Lord Dyran what Leyda had done to her but she could have found some way to bring her down. Leyda had enemies all the women of the harem had enemies. It was just a matter of making common cause until Leyda was ousted… But Dyran returned from Council unexpectedly and Leyda was waiting… I will live I will return and I will find a way to make her suffer— Lord Dyran had found their rivalry amusing and encouraged it by promising Leyda any number of things but keeping
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 14:08 , Processed in 1.561587 second(s), 54 queries .