搜索
查看: 3520|回复: 0
收起左侧

[英文] 《Summer in Paris, Light from the Sky 》作者:- Ken Scholes【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

发表于 2013-9-26 18:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Summer in Paris, Light from the Sky by Ken Scholes November 2007 Issue Life is marked by intersections and measured by the choices we make at each pause in our journey. I am fortunate to have made a good choice at the right time but more than that, many before me did the same and so the stones were set in the path long before the day of my birth. Will you not come after me and walk the stones so many before you have helped to put in place? Adolf Hitler Commencement Address, Yale University School of Human Rights and Social Justice, 1969 *** Adolf Hitler came to Paris in June 1941 feeling the weight of his years in his legs and the taste of a dying dream in his mouth. He spent most of that first day walking up and down the Champs Elysées, working the stiffness out of his bones and muscles while he looked at the shops and the people. Some of the dull ache was from the wooden benches on the train from Hamburg; most of it was age. And beneath the discomfort of his body, his soul ached too. He'd never been here before, he thought as the Parisians slipped past in the noon-time sun. He snorted at the revelation. A fine painter you are, he told himself. Of course, it was only for the summer. Then Paris...and painting, he imagined, would slip quietly to

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 19:39 , Processed in 0.838394 second(s), 55 queries .