标题: 《The English patient_ a novel 》作者:- Michael Ondaatje【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-11-11 10:43
标题: 《The English patient_ a novel 》作者:- Michael Ondaatje【EPUB】
THE ENGLISH PATIENT ?? ?? a novel by MICHAEL ONDAATJE ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Michael Ondaatje is a novelist and poet who lives in Toronto, Canada. He is the author of In the Skin of a Lion, Coming Through Slaughter, and The Collected Works of Billy the Kid; three collections of poems, The Cinnamon Peeler, Secular Love, and There’s a Trick, with a Knife I’m Learning to Do; and a memoir, Running in the Family. He received the Booker Prize for The English Patient. ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? In memory of Skip and Mary Dickinson ?? For Quintin and Griffin ?? And for Louise Dennys, with thanks ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ‘Most of you, I am sure, remember the tragic circumstances of the death of Geoffrey Clifton at Gilf Kebir, followed later by the disappearance of his wife, Katharine Clifton, which took place during the 1939 desert expedition in search of Zerzura. “I cannot begin this meeting tonight without referring very sympathetically to those tragic occurrences. “The lecture this evening ...” ?? From the minutes of the Geographical Society meeting of November 194-, London ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Contents ?? I?? -?? The Villa II?? -?? In Near Ruins III?? -?? Sometime

欢迎光临 (http://zasq.net/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2