标题: 《A Disagreement with Death 》作者:- Craig Shaw Gardner【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-3-26 10:09
标题: 《A Disagreement with Death 》作者:- Craig Shaw Gardner【EPUB】
A Disagreement With Death Verse the Third in The Ballad of Wuntvor Craig Shaw Gardner CONTENTS ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. 3 ONE. 4 TWO.. 13 THREE. 19 FOUR.. 24 FIVE. 30 SIX.. 35 SEVEN.. 40 EIGHT. 44 NINE. 54 TEN.. 59 ELEVEN.. 67 TWELVE. 71 THIRTEEN.. 77 FOURTEEN.. 83 FIFTEEN.. 88 SIXTEEN.. 92 SEVENTEEN.. 96 EIGHTEEN.. 102 NINETEEN.. 107 TWENTY.. 115 ?? ACKNOWLEDGMENTS Uh-oh. Here we are at the end of another trilogy. This time, I’d tike to thank those people and things that made me The Way I am Today, specifically: Jay Ward and Bill Scott’s Rocky and Bullwinkle, Walt Kelly’s Pogo, Carl Bark’s Uncle Scrooge and anything made by Chuck Jones; the writings of Robert Sheckley, Jack Sharkey and L. Sprague de Camp (often with Fletcher Pratt); Preston Sturges’s movies; Stan Freberg commercials (who put those eight great tomatoes in that itty-bitty can?); Danny Kaye in Frank and Panama’s The Court Jester (a partial prototype for Wuntvor—the vessel with the pestle holds the brew that is true); and almost anything made by those Monty Python people. In addition, much of these books was written while listening to the recordings of Louis Jordon (“Beware, Brother, Beware”) and Kid Creole and the Coconuts (“Annie, I’m Not Your Daddy”). You have been warned. The usual round of thanks must also go to my stalwart and long-suffering friends, including Jeff, Richard, Victoria and Mary (a.k.a. Team Cambridge), who critiqued mis whole

欢迎光临 (http://zasq.net/zasqtest/2bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2